SIMS parent useful information
- Please note your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else.
- If you have more than one child at the School, you will be able to access the information for all your children from the same app and only have to register once.
- The data collection facility in SIMS Parent has been introduced to replace the paper data collection sheets sent out annually to parents for checking.
- Please note that in order to use the data collection in SIMS Parent, a parent must have parental responsibility for the child, live at the same address and have no existing court orders associated with the child.
SIMS parent app provides access to:
- Your child's school report
- Data collection facility so we have the most up to date information in case of emergency
- Your child's school timetable (Senior School only)
How to register and log on to SIMS parent:
If you have not received an invite to SIMS parent, please contact your school secretary or the ICLT department.