Sixth form admissions
Our head of admissions, Mrs Welford, would be pleased to answer any queries you may have about our sixth form.
Tel: 01372 473780
Prospective A level students are expected to have achieved seven or more GCSE grades at 9-4 (including maths and English) and specifically to have achieved high grades in their chosen/related A level subjects.
- Families are invited to attend an open event or request an individual tour of our sixth form, offered on an adhoc, first-come, first-served basis. This will give you a real flavour of what we offer, and whether it might suit you.
- They should then submit a completed application form (and optional scholarship applications) and pay a £100 non-refundable registration fee. This notifies us that you’re seriously considering Claremont Fan Court, and allows us to account for a space in our numbers.
- Dependent on subjects chosen, students will then be invited to attend interviews and/or assessments which will generally take place during the latter part of the autumn term.
- We will request references from the student’s current school.
- Successful applicants will be offered a place.
Prospective A level students are expected to have achieved seven or more GCSE grades at 9-4 (including maths and English) and specifically to have achieved good grades in their chosen/related A level subjects.
Scholarships will be awarded to outstanding applicants for up to the value of £1000 of tuition fees and are available for lower sixth students. They are offered across the following areas:
- Textile design
For full information on scholarships please visit the scholarships and bursaries page in our admissions section.