Sixth form admissions
Our next sixth form open event will take place during autumn term 2023
Admissions manager, Mrs Williams, would be pleased to answer any queries you may have about our sixth form.
Tel: 01372 473780
Prospective A level students are expected to have achieved seven or more GCSE grades at 9-4 (including maths and English) and specifically to have achieved high grades in their chosen/related A level subjects.
- Families are invited to attend an open event or request an individual tour of our sixth form, offered on an adhoc, first-come, first-served basis. This will give you a real flavour of what we offer, and whether it might suit you.
- They should then submit a completed application form (and optional scholarship applications) and pay a £100 non-refundable registration fee. This notifies us that you’re seriously considering Claremont Fan Court, and allows us to account for a space in our numbers.
- Dependent on subjects chosen, students will then be invited to attend interviews and/or assessments which will generally take place during the latter part of the autumn term.
- We will request references from the student’s current school.
- Successful applicants will be offered a place.
Prospective A level students are expected to have achieved seven or more GCSE grades at 9-4 (including maths and English) and specifically to have achieved good grades in their chosen/related A level subjects.
Scholarships will be awarded to outstanding applicants for up to the value of £1000 of tuition fees and are available for lower sixth students. They are offered across the following areas:
- Textile design
For full information on scholarships please visit the scholarships and bursaries page in our admissions section.