Desktop instructions for Google calendar
- At the top of this calendar page, click the + sign next to ‘Event Category’ to reveal a drop down list.
- Select the tick boxes for categories that you would like to subscribe to.
- If you wish to subscribe to all event categories simply copy the link below the words ‘Subscribe to the School Calendar’ without selecting any event categories
- Next you need to copy the URL which has been created for you, just under the words ‘Subscribe to the School Calendar’ you can click the small icon which looks like two pages to copy the link.
- Open your Google Calendar in a new tab.
- On the left, close to the bottom, next to "Other calendars," click add (+), then select 'From URL'.
- Paste (ctrl-V) the calendar's subscription URL
- Click Add calendar. The calendar appears on the left, under "Other calendars."
- You can now choose to show/hide the Claremont calendar in your calendar app. In Google Calendar, click the menu (three lines in the top left), and select the Claremont calendar. If you can't see it there, you may need to click 'show more'.