We know from staff and pupils, past and present, that Claremont is a special place. There’s a real community feel and a sense of an extended family with a welcoming, respectful atmosphere.
We have great ambition for the school, led by Mr Brierly, to unlock Claremont’s full potential and recognise that a very large part of this will only come to fruition through the efforts and passion of our teaching and support staff. If you’re interested in what we’re planning for the future, take a look at the our future page to find out more.
In more concrete terms, benefits for our staff are listed out as follows:
- Competitive salary for all roles
- Pension – for teaching staff we currently offer the Teachers Pension final salary scheme. For all support staff we offer a group pension plan with 12% employer contribution and 3% minimum employee contribution from the first day of employment
- 50% discount on school fees for children of staff (pro rata for part time staff)
- Training and development opportunities
- Laptops are issued to academic staff
- Lunches during term time are provided at no cost by our excellent caterers
- Complimentary tea and coffee available throughout the day
- Free parking onsite
- Ride to work scheme
- Excellent discipline and support systems help ensure successful teaching and learning